The Shaman summons totems that aid him in battle. These totems help in battle through various ways, including damaging enemies, greatly debuffing them, and healing himself. Not much is known directly about the Shaman because of his newness. With time, this page will be more in depth with skill details, suggested builds, and trivia.
- Balls of Fire 5/5 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Fire) - Fireballs gain a 5% chance to explode, dealing 2 bonus damage.
- Totem of Flame 1/1 (Active) - Place a totem that automatically attacks the nearest enemy with a fireball, dealing 10 fire damage. Lasts 18 seconds.
- Restore 1/1 (Active) - Instantly recovers a small amount of HP.
- Restore More 4/4 (Passive; Enhances Restore) - Increases HP recovered by 3.
- Fast Wrath 5/5 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Wrath) - The totem also increases movement and attack speed by 3%.
- Totem of Wrath 1/1 (Active) - Place a totem that increases damage for the caster by 5%. Lasts 23 seconds.
- Life Insurance 7/7 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Life) - The totem gains one-time damage resistance of 3.
- Totem of Life 1/1 (Active) - Place a totem that recovers (0,5 * character level) HP for all allies in range. Lasts 28 seconds.
- Totemic Might 4/4 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Life) - The caster gain a 10% chance to deal 10 bonus damage with his next attack. Lasts until the totem is destroyed.
- Storm Orbs 1/1 (Active) - Shoot 6 lightning orbs at an enemy. Each orb deals (2 + 2 * character level) lightning damage.
- Explosive Orbs 5/5 (Passive; Enhances Storm Orbs) - Storm Orbs gain a 10% chance to explode on impact, dealing 20 damage to enemies in range.
- Totemic Trance 5/5 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Warding) - Force enemies in range to attack the caster, who gains 10 defense. Enemies have a 17% chance to be immobilized.
- Totem of Warding 1/1 (Active) - Place a totem that absorbs 1 control-impairing effect (dizzy, roated, frozen) at a time for all heroes in range. Lasts 35 seconds.
- Storm Shield 4/4 (Passive; Enhances Storm Orbs) - The caster gain a lightning shield that increases defense by 5.
- Burning Ward 5/5 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Warding) - The totem gains calls down a fireball with a 5% chance to knock down enemies.
- Totem Mastery 5/5 (Passive) - Gain a 1% chance to place two totems.
- Stillness 3/3 (Passive) - Reduce enemy movement speed by 60% for 40 seconds.
- Debilitate 1/1 (Active) - Reduce enemy movement and attack speed by 50% for 40 seconds.
- Totem of Storms 1/1 (Active) - Place a totem that automatically attacks enemies, dealing 25 lightning damage for 44 seconds.
- Stay Still 4/4 (Passive) - Prevent all enemies in range from attacking and unleashing spells for 2 seconds.
- Savage Storm 4/4 (Passive; Enhances Totem of Storms) - Gain a 8% chance to instantly kill non-boss enemies.
- Starting HP: 180
- HP gain per level: 24
- HP at level 31: 1000
- Base Defense: 5
-The Shaman appears as if he is Native American, which is further confirmed by his use of Totems.
-The Shaman is the first Legendary Hero to be Mage-like.
-The Shaman has skills that are akin to the Summoner, Mage, and Cleric