HeroesvsMonstersWiki is dedicated to cataloging Triniti Interactive's game!
The wiki is a flexible, user-editable web-based database of information made up entirely of user contributions, and uses Wikia software. All the text in the wiki is released under the Copyrights|Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license and to be able to edit the articles, visitors must register with the website.
So why a Heroes vs Monsters wiki? As you are going through looking for information, if you see something that is incorrect, you can correct it. If you see any information that is missing, you can add it. This way, the information here should be as up to date as possible, instead of having to wait for a small group of people to update the information as the game changes. The more people that use the wiki, the more up-to-date the information will be!
- Heroes vs Monsters Wiki is not a copy of Wikipedia
- The HvM community often uses slang terms. In addition, you may occasionally find information here on some articles that aren't entirely accurate or neutral.
- We strive to be as "lore-neutral" as possible. We do not decide what is "official" and what is not — that is Triniti's job. We record the known information and try to present all sides of any valid controversy.
- We do not always flag spoilers — if new information has come out it will be added to the wiki.
- We aim to produce easily navigated, high quality articles.
Many of the settings and customization on this Wiki are a direct result of many apt developers and wiki enthusiasts work, as seen on the WoWWiki Site. A huge thanks to that community for allowing us to utilize their wiki code.