Critical Hit Rate
Critical Hit Rate or Critical Chance is the percentage of how often your normal attacks will critically hit. There are numerous weapons that could boost the odds. Critical chance can stack by the way. The higher the critical chance, the greater the frequency your attacks/healing will be. I provided a roster of items which consist of Critical Hit Rate enhancement.
Critical Weapon Damage
Just when you thought that critical damage can only be as is, it can further be improved! Increasing your damage will also increase the critical damage dealt. There are specific weapons that can boost damage and the damage done by critical attacks. Note that Weapon's Critical Damage is different from Weapon Damage Deal but gradually enhances Critical Damage dealt. Just like before, I provided the items there below.
Weapon's Critical Damage
Weapon's Damage Deal/Damage
Note: % healing also counts as % damage
Notes to Remember
The critical damage can be affected by different things like the damage the item provides or the skill the hero possess. The frequency could also be affected by simple abilities like Attack Speed and Hit Rate.
Skills That Enhance Critical Strike
- Archer's Bow Proficiency, Man/Undead/Golem/Ogre Slayer, Magic Arrows, Flaming Arrows, Expert Slayer and Eagle Eye skill.
- Barbarian's Rage, Axe/Two-handed Weapon Proficiency, Dual Wield and Heroic Spirit skill.
- Bard's Heroic Spirit, Barbarian's Battle Song and Daggers/Scimitars/Clubs Proficiency skill.
- Cleric's Healing Proficiency skill.
- Elite Fighter's Axe/Blunt/Two-handed Weapon Proficiency, Man/Undead/Golem/Ogre Slayer, Rage and Dual Wield skill.
- Fighter's Axe/Blunt/Sword/Two-handed Weapon Proficiency Dual Wield, Cleave and Fast Learner skill.
- Firemage's Improved Burning and Fire Proficiency skill.
- Shaman's Totem of Wrath and Totemic Might skill.
- Summoner's Staff Mastery skill.